Isles of Darkness
A UK live action roleplaying society
The Isles of Darkness is a roleplaying game society set in the World of Darkness. Games all over the country are tied together in to a single narrative. Our games are based on a balance between Urban Fantasy and Supernatural Horror, with different styles of game to match your own preferences.
The games we run
Vampire: The Requiem - A game of political intrigue and personal horror: rebuild a shattered vampire society shattered by civil war.
Changeling: The Lost - Live in a dream of beautiful madness: constantly battle the enemies within and without to maintain your hard won liberty.
- Mage: The Awakening - Power, Hubris, Obsession: A game of modern day magic and mysteries.
- Werewolf: The Forsaken – Blood, duty, secrets and lies: A game of savage horror set in the last days of a dying empire.
- World of Darkness - A game where the Humans are in the spotlight, forces bigger than yourself conspire against you and challenge everything you know.
- Geist: The Sineaters - Enter a game that blurs the lines between this world and the next, how will you cope when death is literally your constant companion.
- Hunter: The Vigil - The last light against the darkness: A game of everyday people struggling against whatever lurks in the shadows.
This is the society website, here you can find the information you need to play. Create your characters, manage your characters day-to-day life and also stay up to date with our latest news and events.
The society is free to play for six months, we can help create you a trial membership, find you a local game, and put you in touch with the organisers so that you have everything you need to start playing.