If you need a ticket type not mentioned, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that beds are limited.
The exact number of 'food' tickets available is based on my best guess and can be adjusted if more/less are needed. HOWEVER - they will cease to be available 4 weeks prior to the event, in order to allow time for ordering. If you would like to change your mind after this date, please contact me directly and we will determine if you can be accommodated. I very strongly recommend you book by Friday 9 February to avoid disappointment.
Catering will be provided by the excellent Amy Goldstraw and Reb Kennedy. It includes 6 meals (Friday dinner -> Sunday lunch) and they are happy to cater for dietary restrictions as long as these are provided in good time. Please send any information on dietary restrictions to me. Here is their menu*:
- Friday Evening: Vegan Farmhouse Soup or Roast Chicken Soup with Handmade White Bread. (If Gluten Free is specified on dietary needs, we will provide GF bread also)
- Saturday Morning: Eggs in a Crunchy Roll or Bacon in a Crunchy Roll with Homemade Tomato Jam. (If Vegan is specified in dietary needs, we will provide handmade Granola with Soy Milk)
- Saturday Lunch: Onion and Potato Frittata or Onion, Potato and Bacon Frittata Both with Fresh Healthy Seed Salad. (If Vegan is specified in dietary needs, Mushroom and Onion Potato Cakes on Sautee'd greens).
- Saturday Dinner: Family Style Dining, with Pork Ribs, Homemade Coleslaw, Mac and Cheese, Potato Salad and Smashed Chickpea Salad. (If Vegan is specified in dietary needs - Roast Squash with Garlic Rice Filling)
- Sunday Breakfast: Homemade Cheesy Beans on Toast (Think American style barbeque beans, rather than depressing beans in a weak sauce) or Reb and Amy Style English Breakfast with Sausage, Bacon, Potato Cake, Fried Mushrooms, Toast, Tomato Jam and a Fried Egg. (If Vegan is specified, Granola again!)
- Sunday Lunch: Fresh Bread, Hummus, Crudités and whatever the fuck we have left over, served family style.
Cost is £25 per person.
*It is possible a last minute substitution could be made if an ingredient isn't available.